Latest in Fiction Hunter

Latest in Hyper Parfait

Latest Journal Entry

  • Abandoned? - Whoa... I haven't posted in LJ for a long time. Aside from laziness, I think the frequent LJ downtimes, the troll commentors, and the virus issue are par...
    12 years ago

AniManga Status

Book Status

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Journal Status Talk

I'll make an introduction entry once I'm done with many of the pages I plan for this site.

My fandom blog (Livejournal) is still active, but I have many comments to reply to. I also need to catch up many of the entries in my friends list x_x

My review blog (wordpress) is being updated everytime I finish something now. I still can't finalize my style there, so I keep on changing. One thing's for sure though, I'll be trying my best to avoid typos and emoticons on that blog. Ehehe. I still want it to be informal, but not as informal as my fandom blog. Hehe. But I still can't finalize the journal name. "Impressions with Deviance" . . . not that catchy to me x_x Hhhmm . . .

With this site however . . whoa . . there's so many work to do. I will need free time to organize the things I want here x_x

But in the meantime, I'll leave it as my collective. Yes, this is sort of the gateway to my other accounts and my favorite sites. Hehe. I benefit from this the most actually, for easy navigation of the websites I often go wherever I am. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment