Latest in Fiction Hunter

Latest in Hyper Parfait

Latest Journal Entry

  • Abandoned? - Whoa... I haven't posted in LJ for a long time. Aside from laziness, I think the frequent LJ downtimes, the troll commentors, and the virus issue are par...
    12 years ago

AniManga Status

Book Status

Friday, January 30, 2009

Cartoons List

This post contains the list of Cartoons that I have seen so far. I only included the ones I remember watching, because I believe I have missed many of them.
  1. Avatar: The Last Airbender
  2. All Grown-Up
  3. Baby Looney Toons
  4. Courage the Cowardly Dog
  5. Danny Phantom
  6. Dexter's Laboratory
  7. Fairly Odd Parents
  8. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
  9. Hey Arnold!
  10. Kids Next Door
  11. Kim Possible
  12. Power Puff Girls
  13. Rugrats
  14. Scooby Doo
  15. Sonic the Hedgehog
  16. Sonic Underground
  17. Spongebob Squarepants
  18. Teen Titans
  19. The Adventures of Johnny Quest
  20. Tom & Jerry
  21. Totally Spies
  22. Xiaolin Showdown

No comments:

Post a Comment