Latest in Fiction Hunter

Latest in Hyper Parfait

Latest Journal Entry

  • Abandoned? - Whoa... I haven't posted in LJ for a long time. Aside from laziness, I think the frequent LJ downtimes, the troll commentors, and the virus issue are par...
    12 years ago

AniManga Status

Book Status

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Red Dragon by Thomas Harris

To be honest, I hurried in reading this because I wanted to read my new novels as soon as possible xD I didn't have high expectations on it anymore because Lecter wasn't the main villain ^^; But I guess my expectations had become too low, because it's actually pretty good ^_^ I wasn't that satisfied with the ending but I admit that it had taken me by surprise xD (thrillers that can surprise me are good, imo, haha). I prefer to read the novels focused on Lecter next, but it seems that I need to read the sequel first in order to be able to relate on the later books in case it'll make references x_x

But . . . from spoilers, it seems that the Silence of the Lambs (the sequel) is the same with Red Dragon, only that there's a different cop for a main character and villain x_x That lost my motivation to read more Lecter novels x_x
Besides, there are many novels I want to read ^^; I guess I'll put Thomas Harris' books in lower priority for now. But if ever I'll be able to watch the movie versions of the Thomas Harris books I haven't read yet and they turned out to be bloody awesome, then I might change my mind xD Hehe.

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment